May 10, 2005
• Assembly Government Affairs, Room 3143. Bills to be heard: SB52, SB62, SB422, SB466.
• Assembly Judiciary, Room 3138. Bills to be heard: SB450, SB489.
• Senate Finance-Assembly Ways and Means Joint Subcommittee, Room 2134. Budget closings: General government.
• Senate Finance-Assembly Ways and Means Joint Subcommittee, Room 3137. Budget closings: Human Resources.
• Senate Commerce and Labor, Room 2135. Bills to be heard: AB186, AB364, AB540.
Recommended Stories For You
• Senate Judiciary, Room 2149. Bills to be heard: AB143, AB452, AB471, AB485.
• Senate Floor Session Senate Chamber.
• Assembly Health and Human Services, Room 3138. Bills to be heard: SB31, SB235, SB297, SB462.
• Senate Human Resources and Education, Room 2135. Bills to be heard: AB108, AB231, AB248, AB271, AB337, AB454.
• Assembly Commerce and Labor, Room 4100. Bills to be heard: SB255, SB256, SB300, SB333, SB493.
• Senate Government Affairs, Room 2149. Bills to be heard: AB156, AB158, AB210, AB371, AB483, AB484, AB552.
3:30 p.m. or upon adjournment of Assembly Commerce and Labor
• Assembly Ways and Means, Room 3137. Bills to be heard: AB37, AB127, AB176, AB361, AB398.
• Assembly Education, Room 3142. Bills to be heard: SB133, SB367, SB368, SB459.
Source: Nevada Legislature Online (www.leg.state.nv.us). Rooms are in the Legislative Building, 401 S. Carson St.