Woman dances in street in underwear, arrested for domestic battery, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 1:47 p.m., Christopher Aiello, 42, was arrested on a P&P Priority 5 felony warrant after a deputy recognized him on Gordon Street. He was held without bail.
• At 3:25 p.m., a 49-year-old man was charged with domestic battery 1st offense after deputies were called to the Frontier Motel by a woman who said her boyfriend punched her in the face. That account was confirmed by a witness at the motel. Bail on the battery charge was set at $3,000. He was also ordered held on a probation violation — without bail.
• At 8:51 p.m., Lee Ross, 42, was arrested after a victim reported Ross stabbed his vehicle with a large knife and threatened to kill him. He was traced to a nearby apartment where he was charged with destruction of property and assault with a deadly weapon. He was also charged with false imprisonment for keeping the female resident of that apartment in the bedroom against her will. Bail was set at $62,000.
• At 8:36 a.m., Thomas Dias, 62, was arrested on drug charges after a traffic stop for speeding in a school zone on Fairview Drive. The arrest report says the deputy has known Dias for years and that he has a history of drug use so he called for a K-9 officer. But the deputy found a small container he identified as containing what appeared to be drugs and a glass pipe with a crystal substance inside. He was charged with possession of drugs and paraphernalia, the speeding violation, suspended driver’s license and no insurance. Bail was set at $4,700.
• At 9:51 a.m., Mathias Williams, 22, was charged with DUI drugs and possession of dangerous drugs without a prescription after multiple witnesses in the area of Russell Way reported a Dodge truck involved in multiple hit and run incidents. The truck was found in the parking lot of CVS. He was found in possession of Xanax without a prescription. He was also charged with a suspended registration violation. Bail was set at $4,050.
• At 10:06 p.m., Juan Guererro, 25, was arrested after deputies were dispatched to a Long Street apartment complex for a report of a man brandishing a gun during an argument. He attempted to leave the scene but was eventually taken into custody. He was charged with carrying a concealed weapon without a permit, as an ex-felon in possession of a firearm. He also had an active warrant charging theft. Bail was set at $35,250.
• At 8:13 p.m., a 23-year-old woman was arrested on an active warrant after deputies responded to Lukens for a report of a woman dancing in the street and acting strangely. The arrest report says the deputy recognized her as some one he has dealt with in the past and that she was wearing only her underwear. She was arrested on a warrant charging domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,000.
• At 11:58 p.m., Tyler and Roxanne Wood, both 32, and Tyler Roth, 26, were all arrested on drug charges after a traffic stop on William Street. The vehicle was searched after a drug dog alerted on it. The arrest report says the search produced a syringe loaded with what deputies believe is heroin, 10 prescription pills, heroin and more paraphernalia in a bag belonging to Tyler along with $233 in cash. More needles and heroin were found in the back seat next to Roth. All three were charged with possession of heroin and paraphernalia. Tyler and Roxanne Wood were also charged and possession of the prescription pills. In addition, he was charged with a P&P violation. Roth was charged using a false name to try to evade prosecution. Tyler Wood was held without bail on the P&P violation. Bail for Roxanne and Roth was set at $6,000 apiece.