Photo detail

Coin Press No. 1, as it looks today, first came to the Carson City Mint in 1870. It returned to the building, now the Nevada State Museum, in 1958 after the state bought it for $225 from the federal government.

Stories this photo appears in:

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Sign in to comment