Adult volleyball signups being held
August 31, 2004
Registration for the Carson City Recreation Department’s Adult Volleyball Fall League will close on Friday.
Signups will be held from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. today, Thursday and Friday at the Carson City Community Center office. Cost is $170 per team and payment must be made at signups.
League play will begin Wednesday, Sept. 8. Schedules can by picked up on Tuesday, Sept. 7. Coed II-III and IV will play on Mondays and/or Wednesdays, coed V will play on Fridays, women’s II, III and IV will play on Tuesdays and/or Thursdays and men wil play on Sundays. For more information, call Joe Dunn, 887-2290, extension 104.
Trending In: Sports
- Joe Santoro: Muss has dickens of a time with great expectations
- No. 7 Nevada wins 10th straight behind Porter’s 14 points
- Roger Diez: Here’s the skinny on Sunday’s race
- Mountain West Rankings: Nevada Wolf Pack men’s basketball team still rolling
- Marchegger named Gatorade runner of the year, signs with Pack