Anglers Edge fly tying class
November 12, 2008
Don and Liz Weirauch have announced that the Angler’s Edge, which is located at 1506 Hwy. 395 in Gardnerville is offering its second fly tying class of the season. It will be held on Saturday, Dec. 13 and on Saturday, Dec. 20. This is a two-part class. Registration fee of $75 per person.
The class entails the different uses of feathers, fur and man-made items to create artificial flies for fishing.
A variety of techniques will be taught.
Class size is limited for quality instruction.
Students will be taught beginning procedures to intermediate patterns and procedures.
Participants are provided with all the tools necessary and all the fly tying materials.
Recommended Stories For You
The class is conducted on 2 consecutive Saturdays starting at 8:30 am until 12:30 p.m.., in the classroom of the Angler’s Edge.
For information and to reserve a seat, contact The Angler’s Edge at 775-782-4734.
Trending In: Sports
- Fallon Green Wave quashes seventh-inning rally to win Nevada 3A State Softball Championship
- Girls state track: Carson High’s Pradere wins again
- Carson High’s Pradere going for redemption at state
- Carson High’s Pradere wins 1600, Sierra Lutheran dominates 1A at state track
- Fallon advances to the NIAA 3A softball championship