Another reminder of application deadline
April 10, 2003
This is another reminder that 5 p.m. on April 21 is the final deadline for RECEIVING applications for 2003 Nevada big game hunting tags.
Nevada law requires a computerized drawing system for the issuance of hunting tags for the following big game species: pronghorn antelope, mule deer, Rocky Mountain elk, California bighorn sheep, desert bighorn sheep, Rocky Mountain bighorn sheep and Rocky Mountain goat.
Your application forms and their associated checks must be received by no later than 5 p.m. on April 21 at the Wildlife Administrative Services Office in Fallon.
Those forms are required to be submitted through an authorized postal service such as the U.S. Mail, FedEx, UPS.
Mail it to the Wildlife Administrative Services Office, P.O. Box 1345, Fallon 89407-1345.
Do not mail your envelope to the Nevada Division of Wildlife (NDOW).
Recommended Stories For You
You can also apply on the Internet by going to website http://www.ndow.org.
For information, call the Wildlife Administrative Office at (800) 576-1020 during regular business hours.
Trending In: Sports
- Carson High School athletes honored with post-season awards
- Carson City’s Kyrsta Palmer wins U.S. title, off to World Cup
- Girls state track: Carson High’s Pradere wins again
- Fallon Green Wave quashes seventh-inning rally to win Nevada 3A State Softball Championship
- Reno A’s use walks to beat Carson Blue Jays