Carson boys beat Fallon
October 17, 2002
Eric Libby assisted on a pair of first-half goals as the Carson High boys soccer beat Fallon 3-1 in a non-league game on Wednesday afternoon in Fallon.
Libby hooked up with Dan Pasqual and Kirkwood Harris to give the Senators a 2-0 halftime lead. After the Greenwave scored on a penalty kick early in the second half, Loren Wooldridge later in the half took a throw in and found Royal Good, who converted to make it 3-1.
Carson improves to 11-0-3 overall and remains in second place in the Sierra League at 6-0-3.
“We totally dominated in the first half, but we missed a lot of opportunities though,” said coach Jim Nealis. “Fallon has a half-way decent team.”
The Senators play Wooster in Reno on Saturday.
DOUGLAS XX, HUG XX
Trending In: Sports
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature