CHS frosh girls win title
November 29, 2008
CHS FROSH GIRLS
Carson began the season by winning its first three games on Friday and Saturday. CHS began on Friday with a 44-21 win at Reno High. Alli Vondrak had six rebounds, Emily Collins had four assists and Alexandra Schlager added four steals for Carson.
Later on Friday, CHS traveled to play in the Fallon Optimist Tournament and opened with a 68-13 win over Fernley. Vondrak had seven rebounds and Morgan Kleine had six assists for CHS.
Carson then won the Fallon Optimist title on Saturday with a 65-26 victory of Lowry as it made seven three-pointers in the contest. Megan Justice had eight rebounds and Emily Collins added four assists for Carson. Also for CHS, Mary Longero and Justice made the all-tournament team.
Trending In: Sports
- Chicago-flavor restaurant coming to Carson City
- NV Energy CEO criticizes Energy Choice amendment
- 2018 Primary Election guide: Justice of the Supreme Court, Seat C
- Cardoza pleads guilty to second-degree murder in 2013 Carson City case
- Arrest for using cell phone while driving, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office