CHS JV boys soccer beats Hug
September 22, 2007
Ian Gunn, Octavio Gomez and Miguel Camacho all scored for the Carson High junior varsity boys soccer team in a 3-1 win over Hug on Saturday.
Gunn scored on an assist from Natt Nuthall, then Gomez scored on his own corner kick, bending the ball inside the far post. Camacho finished the score on another assist from Nuthall. Guellermo Alanzo, Javier Barrios, Skylar Greenman, Ivan Reyes and Tyler Bright also all played well for Carson.
Trending In: Sports
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders