Dayton boys roll against Fernley
December 16, 2005
All 12 players scored for the Dayton High boys basketball team as it rolled to a 67-36 win over Fernley on Friday.
Jordan Stokes scored 17 points, Jacob Jones had nine points, Josh Wagoner and Travis Wood each had eight points and Erik Hopper added seven points for Dayton (7-2, 2-0 in the Northern 3A). Dayton jumped out to a 19-7 lead after one quarter and led 40-13 at halftime.
“We played hard and it was our tempo of game that we wanted to play,” Dayton coach T.W. Cunningham said.
Trending In: Sports
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’