Dayton Chamber sets scramble event
March 21, 2002
The ninth annual Dayton Area Chamber of Commerce Golf Scramble will be held Saturday, June 22.
Tee time for the four-person modified scramble event at Dayton Valley Golf Club will be 8 a.m. Entry fee is $125 per player and will include golf with cart, range balls, shirt, continental breakfast, barbecue banquet with choice of chicken or beef and tee prizes. The banquet will begin at 1:30 p.m.
The entry fee will be $115 if postmarked by June 8 and discounts are also available for senior citizens.
There will be men’s and women’s long drive contests, a putting contest from 1 to 2 p.m., men’s and women’s closest to the pin contests, a silent auction and drawing prizes. A car will also be given away for a hole-in-one.
Sponsors include Michael Hohl Motor Company, Monarch Direct, LLC, Landmark Homes and Diggs Consulting.
Entry forms and checks should be mailed to Dayton Area Chamber of Commerce, P.O. Box 2408, Dayton, 89403. Mastercard or Visa can be used by calling Dayton Valley Golf Club, 246-7888.
Recommended Stories For You
Sponsorships are also available. For more information, call 246-7909.
Trending In: Sports
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson City lawyer finalist for judicial vacancy
- Carson City sets aside site for affordable housing