Dayton girls soccer beats Sparks
October 13, 2007
Leah Kennedy scored twice off of her own corner kicks as the Dayton High girls soccer team beat Sparks 4-1 on Saturday at home.
Erika Garcia scored in the first three minutes of the game and then Kennedy sent her first corner kick into the net. Kennedy sent her second corner kick into the net three minutes into the second half.
After Sparks scored to make it 3-1, Garcia finished the scoring. Goalie Stephanie Shoup posted four saves for Dayton (10-4, 7-2 in the Northern 3A).
Trending In: Sports
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand