Dayton girls soccer rolls to win
September 11, 2007
Erika Garcia scored three goals to held lead the Dayton High girls soccer team to a 6-0 win over Lovelock on Tuesday.
Garcia opened the scoring off of an assist from Jackie Talavera and Natasha Olivera scored as time ran out to give Dayton a 2-0 halftime lead. Garcia scored off of an assist from Olivera and scored again off of an assist from Sara Sanchez to make it 4-0. Garcia then assisted on a goal by Olivera and Sara Elissa scored on a penalty kick to finish the scoring for the Dust Devils (4-0, 3-0 in the Northern 3A).
Trending In: Sports
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand