Dayton volleyball beats Wooster
September 28, 2002
The Dayton volleyball team continued its impressive run by beating Northern 4A Wooster 15-5, 15-11, 12-15, 15-7 on Friday.
The Northern 3A frontrunner improved to 7-0 overall. Carey Kytle and Amanda Sbragia had huge nights for Dayton. Kytle had 11 kills and 16 blocks and Sbragia had 11 kills and 15 blocks.
Also for the Dust Devils, Rachel Hurt served for seven points and an ace and had 11 kills, Amanda Ring served for six points and an ace and had eight kills, Lauren Brown served for five points and an ace, Sarah Connet served for 13 points and an ace and had seven kills, one block and 22 assists, Danielle Rodriguez served for 10 points and Caleah Barnwell served for two points and had two kills and five assists.
Dayton won the freshmen match and lost the junior varsity contest.
Trending In: Sports
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Cab driver held for DUI, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says