Dayton volleyball remains undefeated
October 13, 2002
The Dayton High volleyball team made a huge comeback in the fourth game on its way to staying unbeaten with a win at Lowry on Saturday.
Dayton won 6-15, 15-12, 15-10, 15-13 to improve to 11-0 and 9-0 in league. The Dust Devils trailed 11-2 before coming back to win the fourth game.
Rachel Hurt served for 12 points and had 11 kills, one block and nine digs, Carey Kytle had 12 kills and seven blocks, Amanda Ring served for nine points and had seven kills and eight digs, Sarah Connet served for 13 points and six aces and had two kills and 20 assists, Danielle Rodriguez had six digs, Bridgette Galles served for six points and an ace and had two kills, three blocks and 20 assists, Natalie Malekos served for nine points and had four digs and Amanda Sbragia had 15 kills and nine blocks for the Dust Devils. Dayton also won the junior varsity match.
Trending In: Sports
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Cab driver held for DUI, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says