Dayton volleyball wins thriller vs Lowry
September 22, 2002
The Dayton volleyball team improved to 3-0 in league play by pulling out a thrilling 4-15, 15-7, 15-10, 12-15, 19-17 win over Lowry on Saturday.
Rachel Hurt served for eight points and an ace and had 13 kills and 17 digs, Carey Kytle had 12 kills and nine blocks, Amanda Ring served for 11 points and two aces and had seven kills and 14 digs, Sarah Connet served for nine points and two aces and had seven kills, 10 blocks, 24 assists and 15 digs, Danielle Rodriguez served for 10 points and had 19 digs, Amanda Sbragia had 11 kills and six blocks, Bridgette Galles served for 11 points and an ace and had one kill, 23 assists and 11 digs and Natalie Malekos served for three points and had five digs for the Dust Devils. Dayton also won the junior varsity match 15-13, 10-15, 18-16.
Trending In: Sports
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Cab driver held for DUI, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says