Douglas volleyball defeats South Tahoe
October 6, 2002
The Douglas High volleyball stayed in first place in the Sierra League with a15-8, 15-7, 15-5 win over South Tahoe.
Douglas improved to 5-1 in league play and is tied for first with Carson High and holds the advantage for now with a win over the Senators. Emily Haas had 10 kills, Cheryl Nicoll had eight kills, Michelle Paterson had eight kills and four digs and served for four aces and Brittany Addeo had 24 assists for the Tigers.
Trending In: Sports
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand
- 4 Northwest Nevada solar projects proposed