Drew out for the season
December 12, 2018
RENO — University of Nevada senior guard Lindsey Drew had right hip surgery on Wednesday and will miss the remainder of the 2018-19 season. Drew will redshirt and play his senior year in 2019-20 for the Wolf Pack.
Drew is scheduled to have surgery on his left hip in 4-6 weeks. The recovery time from the surgeries is 3-6 months. He was recovering from a ruptured achilles he suffered in the Pack's game at Boise State last season on Feb. 14 and hasn't played this year.
"It's sad to see Lindsey had to undergo another operation," Nevada coach Eric Musselman said. "He was working hard to return to the team from the achilles injury and this setback will force him to redshirt this season. We wish him the best and look forward to him playing for the Pack next season."
Trending In: Sports
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Murder suspect in U.S. illegally, authorities say
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders