April 3, 2002
The fund raiser will feature a hosted bar beginning at 6 p.m. and a buffet dinner at 7, followed by a number of activities.
There will be many different items in the club’s annual raffle, bidding auction and silent auction. Those items include hunting accessories, fishing gear, camping equipment, art prints, etc.
The cost to attend is $50 per person and includes a free hat and a one-year membership in Ducks Unlimited.
For information, call Pete Dickinson at 883-8295 (days) or Earl Duncan at 882-8031.
Trending In: Sports
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature