EagleBank Bowl adds Big 12 to rotation
November 3, 2009
WASHINGTON (AP) – The EagleBank Bowl has extended its contracts with the Atlantic Coast Conference, Conference USA, Navy and Army.
The bowl also has a new agreement with the Big 12.
Under the agreements announced Tuesday, the bowl will feature an ACC team each year from 2010-13. The opponent will be a Conference USA team in 2010, Navy in 2011, Army in 2012 and a Big 12 team in 2013.
Should Navy or Army not be bowl-eligible in their respective years, a team from the Big 12 will be chosen in 2011 and a Conference USA team in 2012.
This year’s EagleBank Bowl takes place Dec. 29 at RFK Stadium. It will feature Army – if Army is bowl-eligible – against an ACC team.
Trending In: Sports
- Fallon Green Wave quashes seventh-inning rally to win Nevada 3A State Softball Championship
- Girls state track: Carson High’s Pradere wins again
- Carson High’s Pradere wins 1600, Sierra Lutheran dominates 1A at state track
- State track: Sierra Lutheran boys 2nd
- Fallon advances to the NIAA 3A softball championship