Galena boys hoops falls to Foothill
December 15, 2002
The Galena High boys basketball team couldn’t overcome a slow start in a 69-49 loss to Foothill of Las Vegas on Saturday.
Foothill took a 17-3 lead after the first quarter. The Grizzlies closed to within 29-19 at halftime before Foothill extended its lead to 45-26 after three quarters. Sheldon Hutchins scored 15 points to lead Galena.
Trending In: Sports
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand