Game time set for San Diego State at Nevada football game
October 15, 2018
RENO — A kickoff time of 7:30 p.m. has been set for the next home game for the Nevada football team, a showdown with West Division power San Diego State on Oct. 27 at Mackay Stadium.
This will be the 11th meeting all-time between the schools and Nevada will be seeking its first win against the Aztecs since a 21-10 in 2014 at Mackay Stadium. The game will be broadcast nationally on either ESPN2 or ESPNU. That determination will be made next week.
This week, Nevada (3-4, 1-2 MW) will be on the road to take on Hawaii on Saturday night. Kickoff time with the Rainbow Warriors is 9 p.m. and the game will be broadcast digitally via the Mountain West Network. John Ramey and Mike Edwards will have the radio call on the Nevada Radio Network with the Bud Light Pre-game Show at 8 p.m.
Tickets for Nevada's game against San Diego State and the home finale against Colorado State are available online and over the phone at 775-348-PACK.
Trending In: Sports
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand