Golf Tournament for the Arts
June 12, 2018
Sign up for the sixth annual Golf Tournament for the Arts, which is June 23 at the Fallon Golf Course.
This is an 18-hole scramble, $40 for members and $70 for nonmembers and includes a cart and barbecue lunch.
Contact Patricia Sammons art 775-294-4135 to reserve your team.
Boots 'N' Britches Play Days
The Boots 'N' Britches Play Days — to be held Thursday and June 28, July 12 and 26 and Aug. 9 at the fairgrounds — offer breakaway roping, barrel racing, pole bending, figure 8 and goat tying for all ages.
The June 14-July 26 dates are a series that accumulate points. Participation in three of the four dates is required for award eligibility.
Recommended Stories For You
Sign-ups are at 5:30 p.m. each day with activities starting at 6.
Registration is $3 per person. Per additional event, add $1 for pee wees, $1.50 for juniors, $2 for youth, and $3 for adults 19 and older. Time only events are hosted from 5:30 to 6 p.m. and cost $2 per event.
For information, call Parks and Recreation at 775-423-7733.
Trending In: Sports
- A football game for the ages: Fallon, Truckee battle for 3A supremacy
- Battle Born Memorial damaged by teens on bikes, scooters
- Felony drug arrest at hardware store, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Supervisors reinstate traffic enforcement program
- Ignition interlock now required for all Nevada DUI arrests