Golfers shoot hole-in-one, their age
August 1, 2002
Richard Hamm hit his fourth hole-in-one on Friday on the fourth hole at the Eagle Valley Golf East Course.
He used a 6-iron for the distance of 165 yards as Leon Legorburn, Steve Walker, and Michael Sandeis looked on.
Jody Knight of Fairfield also hit a hole-in-one on Monday at the championship West Course at Eagle Valley Golf. Her first ace, Knight was using a 9-wood from the red tee on the fifth hole for a distance of 127 yards. Lonnie Phelps, Norm Forbes, and Jess Knight witnessed the feat.
“It was a perfect shot — made one bounce and rolled right in,” Phelps said.
Seventy-four year old Jerry Buzick shot his age on Tuesday on the East Course at Eagle Valley Golf. He was playing with Earl Timmerman, Bob Nelson and Gene Seguin.
Trending In: Sports
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature