Graduate transfer joins Nevada hoops
May 7, 2018
RENO — University of Nevada men's basketball coach Eric Musselman has signed Texas A&M-Corpus Christi transfer Ehab Amin to play for the Wolf Pack next season in 2018-19. Amin is immediately eligible to play for the Pack and has one year of eligibility.
The 6-4, 200-pound guard is from Alexandria, Egypt and played three seasons for the Islanders. Amin redshirted this past year with a hip injury leaving him one year of collegiate basketball.
As a junior in 2016-17 he started all 36 games for Texas A&M-Corpus Christi, averaging a career-high 16.9 points and grabbed 6.6 rebounds per game. Amin led the nation with 124 steals and 3.4 per game, which set school and Southland Conference records.
Trending In: Sports
- Carson City forecast: Good rain, bad timing
- Ignition interlock now required for all Nevada DUI arrests
- Fraud suspect leaves children and escapes, sheriff’s office says; reward offered
- A football game for the ages: Fallon, Truckee battle for 3A supremacy
- Congress changes veteran status for Guard, Reserves