Hopper leads Dayton
September 16, 2005
Erik Hopper was the star of the night for the Dayton High football team, which rolled to a 49-6 win over Lowry on Friday in Winnemucca.
Hopper ran for 345 yards on 14 carries and scored four touchdowns. One of his scores came on a 95-yard interception return.
Stalling continues strong play
Carson High graduate Sarah Stalling continues her strong play for the Southwestern Community College women’s soccer team in Coos Bay, Ore.
Southwestern lost its first game of the year last Saturday, falling to Clakamas College of Oregon City, Ore., 3-0. But Southwestern (3-1) came back to beat Lane College of Eugene, Ore. 6-2. Stalling scored a goal in the win over Lane.
Trending In: Sports
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’