Hunter report card deadline is near |

Hunter report card deadline is near

Don Quilici

If you received a Nevada Division of Wildlife (NDOW) big game hunting tag during the 1999 hunting year, remember that you need to send in your “hunter report card,” before 5 p.m. on Jan. 31.

That questionnaire card comes attached to each big game tag and you must return it, regardless of whether or not you were successful during your particular hunt.

If you don’t send it in, you WILL NOT be eligible to apply for all Nevada big game hunts for a period of one year.

Locate your card, fill out the necessary information and then drop it in the mail to:

Fallon Hunt Application Office, P.O. Box 1345, Fallon, 89407-1345.

Or you can fax it to that office at (775) 423-0799.

Do not send it to NDOW – that is the wrong location.

For information, call NDOW at 688-1500 or the Hunt Application Office in Fallon at (800) 576-1020, during regular business hours.