Kid’s Fishing Derby
April 24, 2003
That very special event for the children in this general area will to be held at Lampe Park in Gardnerville on May 31-June 1.
The Kids’ Fishing Derby, one of the largest in the United States, is open to all youngsters, ages 3-12.
There is no charge for registration or for participation.
The tiny anglers will be assigned to seven different time periods on those two days.
Those seven time periods are:
Recommended Stories For You
All registrations will be on a first-come, first-served basis for those time periods.
Registration forms are available in Douglas County at:
The Lahontan National Fish Hatchery, located south of Gardnerville (265-2425).
The Douglas County Parks and Recreation Department at 1327 Waterloo Lane in Gardnerville (782-9828).
Trending In: Sports
- Carson High School athletes honored with post-season awards
- Carson City’s Kyrsta Palmer wins U.S. title, off to World Cup
- Reno A’s use walks to beat Carson Blue Jays
- Darrell Moody: Former Dayton star wins JC national title in decathlon
- Relay team breaks school record — again — to finish 2nd at state meet