Local bowmen to meet Nov. 12
November 5, 2008
The Clear Creek Bowmen, an archery organization in Carson City, will hold its regular monthly meeting at 6:30 p.m. at Fire Station No. 1 on S. Stewart Street on Wednesday, Nov. 12.
Anyone interested in the sport of archery is invited to attend the meeting.
For information, call either Jim or Carol Davis at 883-0389.
Trending In: Sports
- Girls state track: Carson High’s Pradere wins again
- Fallon Green Wave quashes seventh-inning rally to win Nevada 3A State Softball Championship
- State track: Sierra Lutheran boys 2nd
- Prep Roundup: Douglas High softball falls in state title game
- Carson High’s Pradere wins 1600, Sierra Lutheran dominates 1A at state track