Manogue beats Palo Verde
December 21, 2004
MANOGUE 68, PALO VERDE 65
Daemin Hickey drained a buzzer-beating three-pointer as Bishop Manogue completed a fourth quarter rally to knock off Palo Verde of Las Vegas.
Palo Verde (9-2), the defending 4A state champion, took a 54-48 lead into the fourth quarter only to see Manogue (7-0) come back and win. Hickey scored 14 of his 21 points in the final period for the Miners.
Hickey also scored 12 points in Manogue’s 62-57 win over Jesuit of Sacramento on Monday.
Trending In: Sports
- Bill would eliminate death penalty in Nevada
- Revamped Carson City theater holds 2 opening nights
- Apple finishes Reno warehouse, announces Northern Nevada expansion
- Public Utilities Commission: Nevada doesn’t get advance notice of plutonium shipments
- Seaside, California, man dies while skiing at Lake Tahoe