McDonald’s All-American Jordan Brown commits to Nevada
May 11, 2018
On Twitter Friday morning McDonald’s All-American Jordan Brown from Prolific Prep in Napa, committed to the University of Nevada’s basketball team.
The 6-10 Brown is probably a one and done player, according to recruiting services. Brown's father liked the St. John's program after visiting the campus and talking to Chris Mullin, former NBA great with the Golden State Warriors.
Battle Born!🐺 pic.twitter.com/oHkf9GKy2F
— Jordan Brown (@JIBrown21) May 11, 2018
Various recruiting services have had Cal and UCLA at the top of Brown's list during most of the recruiting process. Nevada has always been in the top 10, but interest has soared since the NCAA Tournament.
ESPN reported Brown is the highest-ranked recruit to commit to Nevada since Luke Babbitt committed.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Office Marine Unit pulls body from 1,062 feet in Lake Tahoe
- Busy Saturday set for Carson City
- Man held on felony domestic battery, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Male’s remains found inside truck retrieved from Lahontan Reservoir
- Carson City supervisors re-consider Lompa plan