Nevada on verge of signing inside linebacker
December 18, 2007
Nevada appears to be on the verge of signing former De La Salle inside linebacker Albert Rosette to a national letter of intent.
Rosette played on the state runner-up team in 2006, and spent the first semester of this year at Diablo Valley College as a part-time student.
“He’s a good linebacker, a tough kid,” said De La Salle assistant coach Terry Eidson. “He’s kind of rangy. Everybody in his family is huge. He always gets some great hits. He’s going to grow some, too.”
Trending In: Sports
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- 4 Northwest Nevada solar projects proposed