Off-road race in
April 24, 2003
The Virginia City Motorcycle Club will conduct that race over an course of approximately 20 miles.
The race route is a combination of paved and dirt roads, dirt trails and washes across both public and private lands.
Approximately 400 racers could compete each day.
The race is a Grand Prix format, multiple lap, timed event, which is similar to those conducted in past years.
The Start/Finish and Pit area will be located neat the old train depot in Virginia City.
Spectators are welcome at the depot area but are discouraged from being along the race route for safety reasons.
Recommended Stories For You
This event has been conducted for over 30 years.
For information, call Fran Hull, Outdoor Recreation Planner for the Bureau of Land Management at 885-6161.
Trending In: Sports
- Fallon Green Wave quashes seventh-inning rally to win Nevada 3A State Softball Championship
- Girls state track: Carson High’s Pradere wins again
- Carson High’s Pradere going for redemption at state
- Carson High’s Pradere wins 1600, Sierra Lutheran dominates 1A at state track
- Fallon advances to the NIAA 3A softball championship