Q-Tip: Jim Snook cartoons
Now that it’s early December, are you beginning to get just a little bit nervous because you don’t have the foggiest idea in the world of what to get as a special Christmas gift for that special outdoor person in your life?
Well, if you’re one of those nervous folks, R-E-L-A-X.
This week’s “Q-Tip” will bail you out. No matter whether that person is male or female, an angler, hunter, bowhunter, duck hunter, jogger, shutterbug, black powder shooter, backpacker, fur trapper, golfer, skier, bicyclist, pilot, RV driver, etc., you’re covered.
You can give him or her one of Jim Snook’s unique and hilarious, black-ink cartoon items.
Who in the heck is Jim Snooks?
Well for those who don’t know about him, Snooks is a nationally-known cartoon artist from Klamath Falls, Ore.
He offers a wide selection of hilarious cartoon items, ranging from books to calendars to posters to art prints.
Any of them would make an ideal Christmas gift.
And, according to his advertising pamphlet, those cartoon items are “a great idea for dens, studios, offices, waiting rooms, barns, bird cages, boxes and car trunks.”
Are you interested?
If you are, here’s what he has:
– His 2000 Jim Snook Cartoon Calendar is available for $11.95, plus $3 for shipping and handling.
Those calendars are also sold either two for $21.95 or three for $31.95, plus $3 for shipping and handling. You can buy four for $10 each, postage paid.
– His 18″x24″ Sportsman ID posters are $15 each or any three for $29.95, postage included.
– The highly popular 11″x17″ cartoon art prints are priced at $15 each or in sets of four at $29.95. You can mix and match any four prints. In addition, your prints can also include the name of the recipient and a short message signed by Jim Snook.
One of those hilarious prints hanging on the wall of that special outdoor person’s office or home would certainly catch everyone’s attention and be a sure-fire conservation piece.
– The “Open Season Snook Book III” is collection of 100 all new cartoons about hunting and fishing. It is a coffee table book printed on heavy art paper, 9.5 inches by 12.5 inches.
The book is priced at $24.95, plus $3.55 shipping and handling.
– “The RV Cartoonz” is a collection of 100 cartoons of motor homes, travel trailers, fifth-wheelers, etc. It is $24.95, plus $3.55 shipping and handling.
– Or, as a Christmas special, you can order both the “Open Season Snook Book III” and “The RV Cartoonz” for $39.95 and also receive the new 2000 calendar free. That special offer must be ordered by no later than Dec. 10.
For information, call the Jim Snook Studio at 1-800-232-0210 or write to 27226 Rocky Point Rd., Klamath Falls, Ore., 97601 or go to website jimsnookcartoons.com.