Reed downs CHS girls, boys basketball teams
December 12, 2018
The Carson High boys and girls basketball teams lost to Reed on Tuesday. The CHS girls fell , 65-31, while the boys lost, 75-45.
Lily Bouza scored 13 points and Abbey Golik added eight points for the Carson girls.
"I thought we played them pretty tough in the first half, but came out kind of lethargic in the second half," Carson coach Doug Whisler said. "We had plenty of good looks, but didn't convert."
Whisler praised the play of Bouza, Golik and Abby Pradere.
"But we need others to step up and score," he said.
Carson's boys and girls host Spanish Springs on Friday. The girls game will be at 5:15 p.m. and the boys game will be at 7 p.m.
Trending In: Sports
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Murder suspect in U.S. illegally, authorities say
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders