RMEF fund raiser
April 3, 2003
The cost to attend is:
$70 for a single person, which includes dinner, a one-year supporting membership in RMEF and a one-year subscription to Bugle Magazine.
$110 for a couple which includes dinner, a one-year supporting membership in RMEF and a one-year subscription to Bugle Magazine.
$40 for a current member, meal only.
$20 for a child (age 15 and under).
The doors will open at 5:30 p.m., followed by dinner at 7 and a live auction at 8.
Recommended Stories For You
You can purchase general raffle tickets as an “Early Bird” before April 10, where $75 buys $100 worth of raffle tickets and puts you into a special Early Bird raffle.
For information call Dennis Smith in Carson City at 720-9978 or Steve Matthews in Gardnerville at 265-3167.
Trending In: Sports
- Carson High School athletes honored with post-season awards
- Carson City’s Kyrsta Palmer wins U.S. title, off to World Cup
- Reno A’s use walks to beat Carson Blue Jays
- Darrell Moody: Former Dayton star wins JC national title in decathlon
- Relay team breaks school record — again — to finish 2nd at state meet