Sierra Sun Devils beat Carson Blue Jays, 12-1
May 26, 2018
Carson High managed just two hits, both by Kahle Good, in a 12-1 loss to the Sierra Sun Devils on Saturday at the Reno Knights Memorial Day Tournament at Ron McNutt Field.
Carson returns to action Sunday at noon against Incline and plays again at 3 p.m. against Spanish Springs.
Good had two singles and the Blue Jays' only run came in the third on a sacrifice fly by Josh Buchan which scored Kenny Aydelott to give the Blue Jays a 1-0 lead.
The Sun Devils roared back with four in the fourth, six in the fifth and two in the sixth. The game was stopped after six innings because of the 10-run rule.
Trending In: Sports
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Office Marine Unit pulls body from 1,062 feet in Lake Tahoe
- Busy Saturday set for Carson City
- Man held on felony domestic battery, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Male’s remains found inside truck retrieved from Lahontan Reservoir
- Carson City supervisors re-consider Lompa plan