Snake expert at Carson Nugget
April 10, 2003
The Ormsby Sportsmen’s Association (OSA), a local organization for hunters and fishermen, will meet at 7:30 p.m. on April 15 at the Carson Nugget Convention Center.
The evening’s featured guest speaker will be Bob Kettle of Fallon.
Kettle is a professional snake handler, who will have live rattlesnakes at that meeting.
He will provide a program on the snakes found in this general portion of Nevada.
All OSA meetings and functions are free of charge and always family-oriented.
Those meeting and functions are open to all club members and anyone else interested in hunting, fishing, camping, outdoors, etc.
Recommended Stories For You
Annual membership dues are $5 for adults and $2 for youngsters under the age of 16.
For information, call either President Norm Budden at 884-0348 or Bob “Slick” McCulloch at 882-5939.
Trending In: Sports
- Fallon Green Wave quashes seventh-inning rally to win Nevada 3A State Softball Championship
- Girls state track: Carson High’s Pradere wins again
- Carson High’s Pradere going for redemption at state
- Carson High’s Pradere wins 1600, Sierra Lutheran dominates 1A at state track
- Fallon advances to the NIAA 3A softball championship