Stoker fires ace at Eagle Valley
June 6, 2002
David Stoker of Winnemucca aced the fifth hole on the West
Course at Eagle Valley Golf Club on Friday.
Rick Green, Greg Whitt, and Randy Green watched as Stoker, using a 5-iron, took one practice swing and three waggles, then pulled the trigger. From the gold tee, the ball flew 192 yards, landed two feet from the hole, and dropped in.
“It was a great shot,” Whitt said. It was Stoker’s second hole-in-one.
Trending In: Sports
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature