Timeout with Blake Plattsmier
November 30, 2008
BP: The song that always stuck with me is “Sharp Dressed Man” by ZZ Top. That was a catchy tune when I was little. The guy who wrote it knew what he was talking about. It wouldn’t be bad to be in his shoes.
MH: Timeout or Parting shot?
BP: Parting Shot. I’m 17. I play high school football and that’s all I really know right now. It gives me a good time. I love it. I don’t want it to stop.
Trending In: Sports
- Carson High School athletes honored with post-season awards
- Carson City’s Kyrsta Palmer wins U.S. title, off to World Cup
- Reno A’s use walks to beat Carson Blue Jays
- Darrell Moody: Former Dayton star wins JC national title in decathlon
- Relay team breaks school record — again — to finish 2nd at state meet