Tiny Mite Blues win
October 17, 2007
The Carson Tiny Mite Blue Senators youth football team continued its win streak with a 24-0 win over the Fallon Greenwave in Fallon on Saturday. The Tiny Mites improved to 5-1.
Tristan Woslum began the scoring with a 72 yard touchdown run in the first half. Defensive players Carl Cavner, Phillip Lopez and Daniel Morrison made numerous tackles for loss. The Senators settled for a 6-0 halftime lead.
The Senators owned the second half with Quarterback Justin Lopez, along with lineman Skyler Duncan, Connor McCleary, Malek Kangas, Joey Sproles and Dean Poppenga opening holes for Landon Truesdale’s 48 yard run. An outstanding 30 yard run by Colton Schafer and a 64 yard run by Cody Radtke put the score at 24-0.
The Senator defense consisting of Chase Campagni, Dawson Lamb, Braxton Carter, Adam Larkin, Gabriel Tatro and Garrett Tibma dominated as it only gave up one first down in the game.
The Senators return home to take on the Douglas Tigers at 6 p.m Friday at Governors Field.
Trending In: Sports
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand