Trout plants by NDOW
June 26, 2003
West Walker River in Lyon County: 2,958 rainbow trout, 10 inches in length.
Carson River, east of Carson City: 2,500 German brown trout, 10.5 inches.
Topaz Canal at Topaz Lake: 1,333 rainbows, 9.5 inches.
Davis Creek Pond in Washoe Valley: 495 rainbows, 11.5 inches.
Wilson Common Pond in Washoe Valley: 505 rainbows, 11.5 inches.
For information, call the Fisheries Bureau of the Nevada Division of Wildlife at 688-1500 during business hours.
Trending In: Sports
- Girls state track: Carson High’s Pradere wins again
- Fallon Green Wave quashes seventh-inning rally to win Nevada 3A State Softball Championship
- State track: Sierra Lutheran boys 2nd
- Carson City’s Kyrsta Palmer wins U.S. title, off to World Cup
- Prep Roundup: Douglas High softball falls in state title game