Two aces at Eagle Valley
August 29, 2002
Fred Thorn of Reno, made his first ace on 17th hole on Saturday on the East Course at Eagle Valley Golf Club.
Jo Perry watched as Thorn hit a high shot with his 6-iron 148 yards from the white tee.
In addition, Jerry Dozal of South Tahoe, hit his first ace on Monday on the West Course on the 13th hole at Eagle Valley. Dozal used a 7-wood from the blue tee for 174 yards over the ravine. The ball took one bounce, and into the cup. Bob Austin was witness to the feat.
Trending In: Sports
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Cab driver held for DUI, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’