Wildlife board to meet on Nov. 10
November 5, 2008
The Carson City Advisory Board to Manage Wildlife will meet on Monday evening, Nov. 10. That meeting will be held in the City Hall Capitol Conference Room at 201 N. Carson St., beginning at 6 p.m.
Included on the local board’s agenda will be:
Board discussion with Parks and Recreation Department staff regarding the possibility of creating an additional public access point near the Harrison Bridge at the Carson River.
A status report and discussion regarding the Fuji Park urban fishing pond.
For information, call Kathy King, advisory board recording secretary, at 887-2284, ext. 1600 during regular business hours.
Trending In: Sports
- Girls state track: Carson High’s Pradere wins again
- Fallon Green Wave quashes seventh-inning rally to win Nevada 3A State Softball Championship
- State track: Sierra Lutheran boys 2nd
- Prep Roundup: Douglas High softball falls in state title game
- Carson High’s Pradere wins 1600, Sierra Lutheran dominates 1A at state track