Winter storm in win for Dayton
September 8, 2005
Ashley Winter contributed to all three goals to help lead the Dayton High girls soccer team to a 3-0 win at Whittell on Thursday.
All three goals for Dayton came 10 minute apart late in the second half. Winter scored on a penalty kick after Melissa Karges drew a foul and then Leah Kennedy scored off of an assist from Winter. Winter scored the final goal on an assist from Sara Elissa.
Stefanie Shoup made nine saves and Sarah Langley made 13 saves in goal to pos the shutout for Dayton (1-2).
Trending In: Sports
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature