Family to Family Connection is a free service for the parents of children birth to 12 months. It is located on the campus of Western Nevada Community College at 2201 W. College Parkway. All classes are held at the New Baby Center at WNCC unless otherwise listed. The free, upcoming classes are:
- La Leche Breastfeeding Support Group - 10:30 a.m.-noon., Tuesday, Oct. 19.
- Learn to Tie a Baby Quilt - 10:30 a.m.-noon, Wednesday, Oct. 20 -
- Discovering Your Baby's Temperament (part 2) - 6-7:30 p.m., Thursday, Oct. 21.
- Infant Massage, 6:30-7:30 p.m., Tuesday, Oct. 26.
- Halloween Costume Party, 10:30 a.m.-noon, Thursday, Oct. 28.
For information, call, 445-3286.