The following arrests were made by the Carson City Sheriff's Department:
- A 53-year-old unemployed female from Carson City was arrested at 12:15 a.m. Thursday in the 500 block of East William Street. Her bail was set at $320.
- Edward Bittelston Jr., 39, unemployed from Reno was arrested at 11:45 a.m. Wednesday at the Washoe County Sheriff's Office for suspicion of felony contempt of court on a failure to appear for sentencing warrant. No bail was set.
- A 42-year-old construction worker was arrested at 8:05 a.m. in the 1900 block of North Carson Street for suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. His bail was set at $5,105.
- A 27-year-old housekeeper from Carson City was arrested at 7:08 p.m. Wednesday in the 1900 block of Carson Street for suspicion of the following misdemeanors: drunken driving, open container in vehicle, unlawful acts of financial responsibility, no seat belt and two failure to appear warrants on traffic citations. Her bail was set at $2,370.
- William Phelp Cobb III, 34, unemployed from Chambles, Ga. was arrested by Carson City Parole and Probation at 6 p.m. Tuesday at Snyder and Edmonds drive for suspicion of felony parole violation.
- A 22-year-old unemployed man from Carson City was arrested at 6:22 a.m. Tuesday in the 300 block of South Pratt Street for suspicion of misdemeanor domestic violence. His bail was set at $3,105.
- A 42-year-old retired enlisted Navy man was arrested at 7 a.m. at Anderson and William streets for suspicion of misdemeanor expired plates, driving on a suspended license and unlawful acts of financial responsibility. His bail was set at $1,305.