The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty:
- A 40-year-old, unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 11:09 a.m. Friday in the 1800 block of Spooner Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor first-offense domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
- Anthony Blake Fassett, an 18-year-old Carson City carpenter, was arrested at 1:38 p.m. Friday in the 200 block of South Harbin Street on a felony warrant for failure to appear in court. No bail was set.
- Keith Price, a 42-year-old Carson City laborer, was arrested at 10:56 p.m. Friday in the 2600 block of Bunch Way on suspicion of gross misdemeanor child neglect. Bail was set at $2,500.
- A 46-year-old, unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 10:29 a.m. Friday in the 3300 block of Desatoya Drive on a misdemeanor warrant out of Reno for failure to appear. A cash-only bail was set at $315.
- Laurray Isaacs, a 34-year-old man of unknown employment and residence, was arrested at 3 p.m. Thursday at the Carson City Sheriff's Office in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of felony robbery and grand larceny. Bail was set at $40,000.
- A 44-year-old, unemployed Carson City woman was arrested at 9:12 p.m. Thursday in the 3100 block of Highway 50 East on a misdemeanor warrant out of Carson for failure to appear in court on a traffic violation. A cash-only bail was set at $1,275.