The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• J.D. Novak, 32, a student from Carson City, was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of felony home invasion. Bail was set at $25,000.
• Carol Ann Fredlin, 31, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 9:30 a.m. Tuesday in the 900 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of 18 counts of felony non-sufficient funds. Her bail was set at $5,000.
• A 36-year-old cashier from Carson City was arrested at 10:04 p.m. Tuesday in the 1500 block of Walker Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
-- Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A man found a BB gun on his property Tuesday on Hidden Meadow Drive.
• A woman found bleeding from the head claimed she was thrown from a moving vehicle Wednesday at 1:41 a.m. She was uncooperative with police in helping to find out what happened.
• Two bicycles and a tool box were stolen from a home in the 200 block of Stonegate Way on Wednesday.
• A window was broken and a stereo stolen from a car on Granite Way.