The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 45-year-old unemployed transient was arrested at 6:04 p.m. Saturday in the 1400 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor disorderly conduct and trespassing. Bail was set at $447.
• A 38-year-old Carson City metal worker was arrested at 3:13 p.m. Saturday in the 3000 block of North Roop Street on suspicion of misdemeanor first-offense driving under the influence and driving on a revoked license. Bail was set at $2,264.
• A 20-year-old unemployed Carson City woman was arrested at 4:06 p.m. Saturday in the 3100 block of Douglas Lane on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 41-year-old Reno man of unknown employment was arrested at 2:15 p.m. Saturday in the 100 block of East Long Street on suspicion of misdemeanor disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $347.
• Lydell Wyatt, a 25-year-old Minden truck driver, was arrested at 9:37 a.m. Saturday in the 1000 block of Latigo Drive on suspicion of felony home invasion and misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $28,132.